S.C.A.N. - 6792 - Solvent Conditioner and Neutralizer
Stamford 6792 S.C.A.N. Solvent Conditioner and Neutralizer is a unique product in concept and design which is added to the water separator of perchloroethylene drycleaning units daily to neutralize both foreign odors and any acid which may be present.
Add S.C.A.N. to the still water separator every day to eliminate solvent odor and acidity in perchloroethylene solvent. S.C.A.N. contains a patented odor reducing agent.
S.C.A.N. is effective at a pH of 7.5 minimum to 8.5 maximum.
1. Check pH of water by dipping pH paper into the water phase of the water separator and compare the color of the paper to the pH scale on the pH paper container.
2. Add the required amount of S.C.A.N. to the water separator to bring the pH into the correct range (start by adding 1-3 oz.)
3. If the original pH of the water phase is above 7.5; add enough S.C.A.N. to keep the pH within the 7.5-8.5 range.
4. Add the required amount of S.C.A.N. daily.
5. Check the pH of the water in the separator periodically and adjust according to 2,3 and 4 above.
Manufactured in Florence, Kentucky for commercial use only.